Cereal Raping Your Body (3/5/24)

Cereal Raping Your Body (3/5/24)
6 de mar. de 2024 · 2h

Doritos is facing a boycott after announcing a transgender artist as brand ambassador, Samantha Hudson; a similar story to what happened with Bud Light and Target. But in order to...

mostra más
Doritos is facing a boycott after announcing a transgender artist as brand ambassador, Samantha Hudson; a similar story to what happened with Bud Light and Target. But in order to boycott something, “withdraw from relations with,” you have to support it in the first place. Doritos, Bud Light, and Target are awful products and companies already, and the ingredients in the former are terrifying, despite claims otherwise. The chemicals, flavors, colors, and preservatives in Doritos are enough already to launch a boycott; the chemicals sprayed on the crops, which are also GM, used for Bud Light are equally enough to call for a boycott. Now Kellogg’s is being threatened with a boycott because a new ad suggests eating cereal for dinner due to increasing costs of living. But again, the ingredients in Frosted Flakes are the real reason to boycott the company.

In fact, the colorings and sugars in these cereals alone are not only cause for concern due to health reasons but also due to spiritual reasons. Cereal crops were sacred in antiquity and the myths of Demeter and her daughter Persephone, and Ceres (where we get the word Cereal) and her daughter Proserpina, were the basis of the ancient mysteries. The colorful purple fungus found on barley, rye, and other crops was used in Greece to induce mind altering contact with the spirit realm. Today we think that “cereal” is a boxed and brand name product, rather than the crop that takes time and magic to grow. We also think that the colors and flavors that appeal to eyes and tongue are magical when rather than expanding the mind like at Eleusis, now drive kids into hyperactivity hypersensitive and a different type of frenzy.

Furthermore, the outrage expressed by the political right is equivalent to the same on the political left: censorship and canceling whatever is trending on their news feeds. Boycotting is one thing, but this type of boycotting equates to some type of sophisticated, yet simple, marketing scam. People say, “I’m not buying Frosted Flakes anymore,” while replacing that cereal with Froot Lupes, which are also made by Kellogg’s. If not for the ingredients themselves, the only other major reason to boycott these companies and their products is due to the fact that their use of trans-marketing applies to 0.7% of the population, leaving 99.3% of a potential marketplace victim to emotional blackmail and gas lighting with subsidized, chemical, witch brews of dairy, corn, and unnecessary food coloring. These things overwhelm the senses and exploit the same, just as Facebook was designed to exploit a vulnerably in human psychology.

-

FREE ARCHIVE & RSS: https://www.spreaker.com/show/the-secret-teachings

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TST___Radio

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thesecretteachings

WEBSITE (BOOKS, RESUBSCRIBE for early show access): http://thesecretteachings.info

Paypal: rdgable@yahoo.com

CashApp: $rdgable

Buy Me a Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/tstradio

SUBSCRIBE TO NETWORK: http://aftermath.media

EMAIL: rdgable@yahoo.com / TSTRadio@protonmail.com
mostra menos
Información
Autor Ryan Gable
Página web -
Etiquetas

Parece que no tienes ningún episodio activo

Echa un ojo al catálogo de Spreaker para descubrir nuevos contenidos.

Actual

Parece que no tienes ningún episodio en cola

Echa un ojo al catálogo de Spreaker para descubrir nuevos contenidos.

Siguiente

Portada del episodio Portada del episodio

Cuánto silencio hay aquí...

¡Es hora de descubrir nuevos episodios!

Descubre
Tu librería
Busca